Pages

Sunday, July 13, 2008

WIP - Time Forgotten Hot Air Balloon

~


Lisa Bagherpour is a wonderful Photo Manipulator and has been in touch with me as we share an attraction to hot air balloons. Above is one of her manipulated photographs including a hot air balloon that I am currently working on replicating. I am naming it after her photo, calling it "Time Forgotten" Hot Air Balloon. You can see more of Lisa's work at http://www.fairiegoodmother.deviantart.com/gallery/#

Here is a Work in Progress picture of three balloons. This shows the second layer (out of three) of paper mache in the drying stage. My balloons usually take 1-2 weeks to complete. Check back next week for the completed Time Forgotten Balloon!

~

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mel.
    These are going to be so neat, love the photo. Hope your feeling well.
    I have your paper dolls, holding them captive so you come and visit me one day.:0)
    miss you
    Terri

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!