Pages

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Time Forgotten Hot Air Balloon

~
Here is the completed "Time Forgotten" HAB. Thanks again to Lisa Bagherpour for giving me the inspiration from her Time Forgotten photo.

As you can see, I basically used the same layout of the balloon in her photo with similar positioning of the flourishes, flags, basket and lines. I had to put my own creative spin on things with a bolder, brighter color scheme and I added some aging and highlighting techniques to give it character and dimension. It took tons of hours and a couple of weeks to complete but I love the results.
This balloon will be for sale at the next craft fair I am participating in at the end of the month . Check back next week for more details on the event and a peek at some other new Jack in the boxes, hot air balloons and paper dolls that will be made available for purchase that day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!