Pages

Monday, August 25, 2008

East Hampton Craft Fair

~

Thanks to all who stopped by my booth at the East Hampton Craft Fair this past weekend! The weather was great in the Hamptons, and so was the shoe sale next door! I really enjoyed this show and look forward to going again next summer. Whatever new items didn't sell at the show will be made available for purchase on Etsy in September.


A note to my customers: I would love to see photos of the items you purchased set up in your home. If you would like, please email pictures to me at mannminc@hotmail.com. I won't post them online but it's always encouraging and quite a treat to see how my art is being displayed and appreciated throughout the spaces in your homes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!