Pages

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Custom Orders and New Shop

This spring has been my busiest yet...and I love it!  I haven't had time to blog but I've been super busy creating new items, fulfilling orders, preparing for workshops and getting ready to open a new ETSY shop!...more details on the new shop in my next post... but for now, here are some things that I have been working on for both M Ann M Creations and Watermelon Party.

A custom Hot Air Balloon project....


and some seasonal Surprise Balls.



If you'd like to order a class set of the Grad Cap Surprise Ball, let me know by June 14 (delivery in 1 week from order date).

TTFN! (Ta-ta for now!)

2 comments:

  1. These are lovely. The balloon one is really something special. A bit Steampunky, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rhissanna. The "Lennon" balloon is actually quite large at about 3 feet tall. It looked so lovely in the corner of my dining room that I didn't want to sell it anymore!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!