Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

Workshop with Vintage by Crystal at Tinsel Trading Company

I've had so much fun coordinating the workshops at Tinsel Trading Company this year! I've met fabulous art instructors, had the pleasure of working with Marcia and her employees and I made great new acquaintances. To those of you who already registered and took a class, I would like to say THANK YOU!

So here's the good news and the bad news...I'll lay out the bad news first....
Registration is now closed for all workshops. To those of you who didn't get a chance to register, I will have to say, sorry. I am especially sorry because this will, unfortunately, be Tinsel Trading Company's last season offering workshops....But the good news is that you can still visit the shop and witness a great selection of Demonstrations. These will be announced in the near future so stay tuned.

Here are a few pictures from one of my favorite workshops taken at Tinsel Trading Company. This workshop with Crystal Hanehan from Vintage by Crystal, was loads of fun and inspirational. Crystal is an awesome instructor and full of generosity with tips on her art and techniques. Please visit her blog for more photos from the workshop and on what we created.



Here are pictures of what I and fellow student, Cara made. We both creatively made use of "Halloween themed" materials and made them "Un-Halloween". Now they are perfect for display for more than just one month!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!