Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Art is...You East Coast Mixed Media Art Retreat

I'm so excited the Art Is...You retreat in Stamford, CT is this week!  Make the trip if you can.  The Art Trunk (vending night) is worth the trip alone for mixed media artists and crafters.  It might be too late to register for workshops but make a day out of it and go to the mall, the movies or a museum in the day time and stop by the Art Trunk at night, from 6-10 pm on Saturday, October 6.  I will personally take a few amazing classes and then participate as a vendor.  I will have some new surprise ball designs for sale and other never-before-seen great paper project kits!  I will post all of my new offerings on this blog and on ETSY after the event.  Hope to see you at Art is...!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!