Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Cupcake Topper Party Favors and Kits



Thanks to everyone who stopped by the counter at Tinsel Trading Company to chat and watch me create my Cupcake Toppers. I had such fun and I can't wait to introduce other demos with different instructors in the future.




I had a couple of pictures of my demo but I am more than angry because they disappeared from my camera. Somehow, after recharging the battery, half of my memory card ended up empty. This has never happened before so I am super confused (and super pissed) that it happened now; of all times!! The presentation was really nice and the cupcakes from Crumbs (which I used for props) made my Toppers look great. At the end of the demo I was glad to share the props with the fantastic staff at TTC.

You can now purchase the kits and some finished Toppers on my Etsy page at mannmcreations.etsy.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!