Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Inspiration From a Shower Door


When was the last time you went cloud watching? How about shower door watching?

When I was taking a shower the other day, I drifted off into LaLa land while enjoying the hot water on my aching neck.  Then I realized there was the shape of a womans face in the shower door scum; (I also realized that, wow! it's been a while since I last cleaned.)  I took a picture of it before the steam evaporized.  Maybe she'll be the face of my next art doll?....


So the next time your husband/mom asks, "When are you going to get off that damned internet and finally clean the bathtub!" You can respond with an inarguable speech like I do and say, "I couldn't possibly!  My art projects depend on shower door scum inspiration!...."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!