Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Letter "M"

Well, my collection of letter M's is slowly taking over my room and even I have to say I'm getting a little worried with my obsession. With moderacy and self control in mind, I have promised myself I wouldn't spend anymore money on letter M's....Huh! Well...I will at least try. In the meantime, I already have a couple of "M" art projects in mind. I'm happy to say that one such piece has been published in the Winter 2008 issue of Somerset Studio Gallery. In this issue, there are over 400 amazing pieces of artwork including Paper Mache Book Shrines by Rima St. John whom I had the pleasure of meeting at one of Terri Ventura's fabulous art classes at Tinsel Trading Company. If you are in the area, you MUST stop by the store.

Here is a picture of my Letter "M" fairy (before her hair and outfit got rumpled in the shipping process to the editors). She is not for sale as she is one of my favorites.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!